Volunteering with NatureTrack not only benefits thousands of students every year, it builds purpose and community with dozens of docents. Don’t worry if you don’t know everything about nature, sharing your passion to learn is the key, not a PhD! Help out with social media, website or office.
- Become a NatureTrack Naturalist Docent…a “Tracker”!
- Lead or assist with K-12 field trip adventures
- Assist with events
- Assist with fundraising
- Assist in the office
Docents are trained in the principles of Interpretation (how to communicate) as well as knowledge and familiarity of the local ecology, geology, flora and fauna, first aid and CPR.
Additional benefits include:
- Workshops and seminars with some of the leading professionals in the field of outdoor education
- NatureTrack t-shirt, name badge and hat
- Modest stipend available to those leading or assisting with field trips
- NatureTrack covers the cost of background check
*(Field docents volunteer on weekdays, generally between 9am-1pm)
Prefer not to be out on the trail? NatureTrack is now actively recruiting for volunteers in the areas of:
(Days and hours may vary)
- Web Support
- Computer Systems Technology
We realize life is full of opportunities and we are honored that you are considering NatureTrack as one of those.
As Elizabeth Andrew so aptly put it…
So, our mantra is “NatureTrack fits around your schedule. You never need to schedule around NatureTrack!”
How to become a volunteer:
- Click here for the Volunteer Application Form
- NatureTrack will confirm your application within 48 hours. If not, contact email@example.com
Our students’ experience is directly linked to your financial support. Keep us “tracking” for kids and donate today.
Click the donate button or mail your tax-deductible donation to:
NatureTrack Foundation, PO Box 953, Los Olivos CA 93441